Tuesday, October 03, 2006

This is a crap comic


Every once in a while I will be visiting a comic shop and decide, perhaps a little stoned, to take a chance on some first issue that catches my eye. You never know, you might be pleasantly surprised, or it could be worth something in a couple of years. But this is rubbish, and no amount of drugs can make it better. The 'story' as such is that some bunch of pumped-up trans-dimensional super-beings in stupid outfits turn up and fight another bunch of same, while shouting things like 'Only oblivion, Joanna, only death!'. And, er... that's it. Really. I don't know who any of them are, and I don't care. One chick even turns up in a pair of see-through pink panties.
I mean isn't that a little impractical when fighting trans-dimensional super-beings, or am I missing something? Perhaps it's a diversionary strategy. This bit did make me laugh;

Though it hardly justifies the couple of quid I spent on this nonsense. Warning, kids: dope and shopping don't mix!

9 comments:

Molly Bloom said...

Ah, you see...I nearly bought you a comic on Saturday...but then I looked again and I thought, 'Even though this is called 'Bad Girls' and the pictures are really good and I think Dudester will like it....will he really want Number 3 in a run of 6?' And so I put it down again. I'll find you a much better present. It will be so good. Actually...I've got a big bag of stuff at home to give you.

Are you excited?

You can always put this one on e-bay can't you?

Molly Bloom said...

Oh Lordi...I'm *actually* sitting here listening to Kylie. Having no computer is driving me insane.

Help me!

I don't need the help of the pharmacy...just take away my computer!!!!!!!!!!!!! Head-blow.

Dominic Zero said...

I see you've got your first feedback - Cool.

farmer glitch said...

May I say - I find it impossible to do shopping without dope !!

I am not Kek-w said...

Yeah, Bren told me you two went shopping on thurs. evening. 'Nuff Said.

Molly Bloom said...

Oooooh I'm going to write you some sci-fi I reckon. Can you give me a few key words to start me off? As many as you like.

Molly Bloom said...

And if anybody else wants to add a few words, I'll use them as well. Oooh. I love it. Look, you have to come for a birthday drink this week, alright? You and Domster if you can?

Molly Bloom said...

Fri?

Molly Bloom said...

Hello Dudester! Just popping by in a mad Molly wayxxx