Saturday, May 05, 2007

"FLEE FROM THE WRATH TO COME!"





More religious nuttery, as found in the pub. There was a whole buch of stuff about people who'd seen Heaven as well, but I didn't bother to include it - an awful lot of light, joy and meeting dead relatives. Just the sort of place I'd try to avoid. Hell sounds like much more fun. Burning lakes, and shit. How cool is that? I'll bet there's some groovy goth clubs as well. And if infidel like Voltaire and Thomas Paine are hanging out in them ... well I know where I want to go.

3 comments:

Molly Bloom said...

Flee from the wrath?

Nah...run towards it I'd say. Much more fun...

I am not Kek-w said...

"Burning lakes"...LOL! Count me in.

Let's torch Centre Parcs!

St. Anthony said...

I'm sure Voltaire would have come up with a wittier exit line, noted infidel that he was.